Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 13: free to worship



worship at church this morning was awesome!!  i couldn't keep my arms down. i seriously could not hold them any higher.  it was just one of those moments where you breathe it all in, and know the Spirit of the Lord is definitely in the house.

i kept thinking, this.  this times a thousand.
what a beautiful, tiny taste of heaven.

and from our experience today, i thought i would share my favorite song we sang. it's a song from a local band, and i highly recommend you check it out.  you can listen to it here.


today we sang the bridge as our battle cry.


Sons and daughters, lift your voices
Praise the Son of God
Death is beaten, Love has conquered
We have the victory



and i was going to leave it at that, but then on the way home from church i heard another song that was awesome, so it's a 2 song kind of sunday!  


the second song is This is Amazing Grace by Phil Wickham.  






This is amazing grace
This is unfailing love
That You would take my place
That You would bear my cross
You would lay down Your life
That I would be set free
Jesus, I sing for
All that You've done for me


be blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear feedback and welcome your comments!