Saturday, February 2, 2013

#PrayerDare

I wanted to share something exciting that I recently found. 
A couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon a {new to me} blog called A Royal Daughter. 
I was checking out some of her tutorials for technical bloggy stuff & had some questions. She was so quick to respond & help me out. She was awesome!
I was so appreciative, so I spent some more time just exploring her blog.
I enjoyed reading about her & "getting to know" her a little better.
Then I saw this button on the sidebar that really grabbed my attention.
A Royal Daughter

Lately, I've been realizing how poor my prayer life has been.
I know the awesome power of prayer & so I thought this might be a great thing to help kick start an awesome prayer life.

Each month Amanda will provide a topic, along with prayer cards that you can print from her blog.
This month we are praying for our husbands.
I love the idea of a community of women being drawn together to get on our knees and see how God moves!

Won't you consider joining in?
It's never too late to approach the throne!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear feedback and welcome your comments!