Wednesday, January 16, 2013

you need to try this.


If you like dessert, then this post is just for you.
I found a sweet little gem in this single serve chocolate chip cookie the other night on Pinterest.
I didn't bother going through the process because Sophie does a pretty job of showing you! 
Sometimes almost everyday I want to eat dessert.
I don't because I like to be able to button my pants, but oh how I wish I was one of those people who could eat dessert whenever they wanted!
Last week though, I wanted dessert & I indulged myself with this little treat.
I mean, it's perfect.
It takes a few minutes to throw together, a minute in the microwave & VOILA!
Dessert is served!
 I wrote to my BFF & told her she needed to make this.
'Yes', I wrote, 'NEED'.
And I think you need to too. 



{I think it would be really good with a scoop of ice cream on top, just sayin'}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear feedback and welcome your comments!