Monday, June 10, 2013

life lately {i'm still here!}

so it's been a little while since i've posted. 
yeah, about that.
it's funny because i was just reading a blog today in which the girl announced her pregnancy. 
she said that generally when a blogger takes a long break it's because she's pregnant. 

nope, no pregnancy here.
sorry folks.

just a little case of writer's block, i guess?
i don't know.
i've sat down several times over the last few weeks to write & ended up just staring at the blank screen for a while, then just shutting the computer & pushing it aside. 

but i've missed this little corner of mine on the ol' blogosphere & thought i would check in to say,
 
"hey! i'm still here!"

i don't have much to say today, but oh so many pictures that speak about what's been happening around here lately. 

{i'll try no to overdo it!}




if you follow me on instagram, this is old news.
so....a few from the camera...











thanks for letting me share these with you. 
it makes me feel really good to be back here!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering where you've been... ;)

    Eli rode a pony!!! (or horse??) So cool..Kellyn and Jude have yet to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been having fun! Glad to see your blog. You have inspired me... I haven't posted myself in... I don't know how long. Soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear feedback and welcome your comments!